While few people have a naturally perfect smile,
almost anyone can get one with the help of their dentist. In addition to
orthodontic treatment, which can straighten your teeth, recent
advances in dental materials and techniques offer near-perfect teeth
that are almost as strong as the originals.
Things your dentist can do to improve your smile include
- Bleaching to make teeth whiter
- Repairing chips or rough spots with fillings that match your
- Filling cavities with tooth-colored materials
- Reshaping teeth that don't match the others
- Closing gaps between teeth
- Covering broken teeth with porcelain crowns
For more information about Cosmetic Dentistry, please see
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures.